- View Cart
- Follow Us:
1. The true Biblical weekly Sabbath is from dawn-to-dark Saturday, the seventh day of the week. The Scriptural day is from dawn-to-dark. The Saturday Sabbath is not from sunset-to-sunset as most all Sabbath groups teach.
a) Genesis 1:4-5, 8, 13, 15-18 (SEC 3117)
b) Exodus 20:8 – 7th day (SEC 3117)
c) Hebrew 4:9
d) Genesis 2:2-3 – Blessed 7th day
e) Exodus 31:13 – Sign
2. The Biblical New Moon begins at conjunction, and is essentially the time of the “covered moon”, or what is usually called the dark moon.
a) Psalm 81:3
3. The Biblical Month begins at the latitude and longitude where dawn is breaking as the New Moon begins. Each Biblical month has 30 days.
a) Genesis 1:4-5, 14-18
4. The Head of the Scriptural year is February 15. The End of the Scriptural year is October 26.
a) Ezekiel 40:1 – Head of Scriptural Year
b) Exodus 23:616 – End of Scriptural Year
5. The Scriptural International Dateline is located at 168 degrees, 46 minutes West Longitude.
a) Job 26:10
b) Genesis 1:5-8, 10
6. The next Biblical land Sabbath, 7th the year of the 7-year cycle, is Oct. 26, 2019 to Oct. 26, 2020. The next Jubilee year is Oct. 26, 2027 to Oct. 25, 2028 A.D.
a) Ezekiel 1:1-3
b) Leviticus 25:2-7; 26:34
c) Exodus 23:10-11
7. The Biblically correct times for the annual Holy Days each year:
a) Passover is the first day of unleavened bread and thus an annual Sabbath. The Passover supper is observed in the evening at the end of the 14th day of the first month.
i. Mark 14:12
ii. Matthew 26:17
iii. Luke 22:1-7
iv. Ezekiel 45:21
v. Numbers 28:16-19
vi. Exodus 12:14-16
vii. John 13:2; Matthew 26:26 – Passover Supper; as they were eating He took bread
b) The Feast of Unleavened Bread is a one-day observance on the 15th day of the first month.
i. Exodus 12:17 = Numbers 33:3
c) The count of the Feast of Weeks does not start during the days of unleavened bread. This festival runs 49 days with 7 annual Sabbaths.
i. Leviticus 23:10-11, 15-16
ii. Deuteronomy 16:9
iii. Exodus 34:22
d) Pentecost must be observed during wheat harvest on a Sunday at the time of the summer solstice (about June 21) each year.
i. Exodus 34:22
ii. Psalm 19:6
iii. Ecclesiastes 1:5-6
iv. Deuteronomy 33:14 – turnings of the sun
e) The Feasts of the seventh month are the Feast of Shoutings [Trumpets], Pre-Atonements, Atonements, and Feast of Tabernacles which cannot run beyond the end of the year on October 26. The Last Great Day is the day following the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles.
i. Leviticus 23:24; Numbers 29:1 – Trumpets
ii. Leviticus 23:27-32; 16:29 – Atonements
iii. Leviticus 23:34-36, 39-43 – Feast of Tabernacles
1. Nehemiah 8:14-18 – Booths
8. Biblical tithing is on agricultural produce (crops, herds, and flocks) and not on money.
a) Leviticus 27:30, 32
b) Deuteronomy 12:5-7; 14:24-27
c) Deuteronomy 12:28-29; 26:12
d) Matthew 23:23; mint, anise, cumin are food tithes
9. The laws of human cleanliness found in Leviticus chapter 15 and other scriptures are still binding in today’s societies.
a) Leviticus 17:1-7
b) II Corinthians 6:17
c) Galatians 5:19
d) Ephesians 5:3
e) Colossians 3:5-6
10. Biblical leavening is yeast which results in fermentation, and does not include baking soda, baking powders, or other chemical leavening agents.
a) Exodus 12:15 – Leaven; Chamet (SEC 7603; yeast cake)
b) Matthew 13:33 – Ferment
c) I Corinthians 5:6
d) Acts 12:20; 20:6 – days of Unleavened Bread
11. Charging interest (all percentages) to your brother on loans of any kind involving money or other items is Biblically illegal.
a) Exodus 22:25 – poor Israelite
b) Leviticus 25:35-36 – Brother
c) Deuteronomy 23:19-20
12. The Biblical Holy Days are the lost keys to prophecy and have no single fulfillment, but have continued periodic fulfillments since they are “…shadows of things to come…”
a) Colossians 2:16-17
13. Earth will be bombarded by asteroid-scale meteorites causing unprecedented worldwide cataclysm.
a) Revelations 8:8-12
b) Ezekiel 32:7
14. The Biblical law of primogeniture is still binding, so the firstborn son receives twice the inheritance of other sons. An only son inherits all his father’s possessions.
a) Deuteronomy 21:15-7
15. Must love your neighbor as yourself to inherit eternal life. This emphasis on equity is the central principle of this commandment. This is why we emphasize EQUITY. The Bible talks about “inequity.”
a) Luke 10:15
b) Matthew 19:19
16. The food laws of clean and unclean foods.
a) Leviticus 11
b) Deuteronomy 14:3-20
17. There are two major cycles of years. The 490 year period of grace and the 280 year period of punishment.
a) Leviticus 26:28 – Punishment of seven
b) v. 34-35 – land did rest
c) Jeremiah 25:1-3 – 70 year; why 70?; II Chronicles 36:20-12 (Punishment of 7 = 70 years)
18. Rightly dividing the word of Truth
a) II Timothy 2:15
b) Matthew 17:21 – Must do Yahweh’s will to enter Kingdom
c) Mark 1:15 – Repentance required before we can believe the true gospel; Luke 13:3
d) Isaiah 59:2 – iniquities and sins separate us from Yahweh
1. Genesis 2:9 – Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil; makes us like Yahweh: Genesis 3:22 & Hebrews 5:14
2. Proverbs 2:3, 5-6; 1:7 (beginning of knowledge is fear of Yahweh); 3:20; 8:9; 6:23 – law is light.
3. Hosea 4:6 – Destroyed for lack of knowledge; man does not know cause and effect.
4. Daniel 12:4 – Knowledge increased at the time of the end.
5. Luke 11:52 – Pharisees taken away key of knowledge.
6. Luke 1:77 – Yahshua’s purpose; II Peter 1:5 – add knowledge; I Peter 2:9 – called out of darkness into light.
7. I Corinthians 12:8 – Word of knowledge comes through Holy Spirit.
8. Matthew 15:9 – In vain do they worship…Matthew 15:6 – made commandments of Yahweh of no effect by our traditions. Titus 1:14 – Jewish fables must be avoided.